Business Class Co Working Has Arrived On The Sunshine Coast at The Hive
Ever wished for office space that gives you all the services and support of a large company and the technology of the future, without binding contracts and significant financial investment?
The Sunshine Coast is about to experience a revolution in professional business services. The Hive Business Space, offering fully serviced offices, acoustically engineered pods, dedicated desks and meeting room space, has just opened its doors in the heart of the Maroochydore CBD. Situated in Tower 2 of the prestigious Kon-Tiki Business Centre, on the corner of Plaza Parade and Maroochy Boulevard, their premises are easily accessible from the Sunshine Coast Motorway and in walking distance from Sunshine Plaza.
The Hive is a sophisticated, state-of-the-art, fully serviced professional co-working space, with a flexible pay-per-use offering. Perhaps the most significant point of difference offered by The Hive is the fact that they deliver unrivalled, uncontended high speed internet capabilities, with upload and download speeds of 200mbps. At The Hive, phrases like “Has the internet stopped working?”, or “Why is the internet so slow and erratic?” are things of the past.
Currently, these incredible services are not available anywhere else on the Sunshine Coast. The Hive Director, Mike Greeff says, “This is an opportunity that all businesses can take advantage of — to grow and expand in a business environment that boosts productivity and minimises downtime due to inconsistent internet speeds.”
With their focus firmly set on providing for their members’ needs, the team behind The Hive Business Space is dedicated to creating a working environment that’s an automated and seamless experience. As Executive Manager Jen Forster explains, “The Hive Business Space has been in the making for over a year now and, in that time, market research indicated privacy, noise levels and internet connectivity were the highest priority for members in a co-working space. The Hive has not only addressed these issues, we’ve also raised the bar to create a never-before-seen, business class co-working experience. With over 85 per cent of registered businesses on the Sunshine Coast being SMEs employing 4 people or less, this accessible and affordable business environment was long overdue and I am very excited to be involved in bringing this to our community.”
Of course, it’s the 'little things' that are the 'big things' in business. The Hive has thought of everything. Freshly brewed barista style coffee can be enjoyed whilst viewing Sky News in their 'café inspired' Espresso Bar, along with a selection of fine teas, refreshing chilled and filtered still or sparkling water, delicious snacks and fresh fruit — all at no extra charge. Perhaps you need some time out from your desk? Relax in comfort in our Business Lounge with daily newspapers, 180 degree window views, and soothing background music. For those moments of inspiration or collaboration, our Creative Lab will let you spread out so you can get those thoughts flowing.
HERE ARE JUST SOME OF THE SERVICES YOU’LL LOVE AT THE HIVE
• Uncontended internet connectivity with 200 Mbps upload and download speeds.
• Wi-Fi and Wired internet access with unlimited data and a secure business grade firewall.
• Dedicated personal phone and phone numbers available.
• iPad controlled AV and Digital Display technology
• Fully automated online booking system.
• Swipe card/FOB for 24 Hour Access
• Fully furnished serviced offices
• Fully equipped boardrooms and meeting rooms with AV and digital display.
• Private, acoustically dampened office pods.
• Ergonomically designed and sophisticated furniture
• Electronically-controlled height adjustable sit/stand desks
• Lockable pedestal drawers
• Free National calls to landlines and mobiles (Australia Wide).
• A creative lab and open air breakout areas.
BUSINESS CLASS SUPPORT
• A full time receptionist and access to a virtual receptionist.
• A modern Espresso Bar with barista style coffee, snacks and sparkling or still filtered water.
• Secure copy and printing services, mail handling and postal address.
• Free parking and bike racks for our members.
• Shower and locker facilities.
The Hive is encouraging businesses to utilise their space for free during our opening trial period. The team wants to engage with clients and work together to deliver a world-class co-working environment and their early adopters will have hands on input into shaping The Hive Business Space.
“It’s an opportunity to experience business class co-working and discover for yourself the differences of our seamless and flexible business space. We truly believe that once you try it for yourself, you’ll never want to leave.”
Contact us at The Hive and let us help you to be busier, easier.
Trial our Co Working Space for FREE
Call now to find out how!
Call Jen on (07) 5451 0000